New! Eastlink TV Channel Exchange.
Our Value Pack II TV package comes with the most popular TV channels and is included in our Essentials Plus and Maestro bundles.
TV Channel Exchange lets you swap out any of 50 TV channels in your Value Pack II package that you don’t watch, for others you would like to watch. There are 120 other selections to choose from. You can make changes yourself online at any time!
To take advantage of TV Channel Exchange, log into Eastlink My Account e-care, review the channels you have, exchange one or more channels to build your own personal TV channel package. When you complete and confirm your exchange, your channel selections will be updated to your home TV service within a few minutes.
Step by Step instructions:
- Log in to My Account e-care with your username and password.
- Select “My Services”
- Select “Change Services”
- Select “Value Pack II – Review or Exchange Up to 50 TV channels”
- If you do not see "Value Pack II - Review or Exchange 50 TV Channels", then we would be happy to help you migrate into a package which includes Value Pack II and other services that meet your needs. There are more ways than ever to get even more value. Please call us at 1-888-345-1111 or chat with us here on eastlink.ca
- Select or Deselect individual channels
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Select Next
- Confirm your changes by selecting “My order is correct” box and selecting the “Accept” button
- Channels will be deactivated/activated typically within a minute.
Not sure if you have Value Pack II with TV Channel Exchange?
- The Value Pack II TV package has been included in the Essentials Plus and Maestro bundles since March 2016. These bundles also include Unlimited Internet with WiFi, HD, and DVR. Learn more.
- Existing customers may migrate their Eastlink services to either the Essentials Plus or Maestro bundle to take advantage of TV Channel Exchange.
- To learn more about the value of migrating your Eastlink services please chat with us on eastlink.ca or call us at 1.888.345.1111.