1. Log in to Eastlink My Account where you can see which channels you currently subscribe to.
2. Select the following:
3. Select or Deselect the channels you want.
4. Confirm your changes by selecting “My order is correct” box and selecting the “Accept” button
Your new channel selection will be activated typically within a minute, ready to watch!
1. Login here using your Eastlink Stream username and password.
2. You will be able to see and print your TV channels. It can take up to 24 hours to view changes after swapping channels.
Click here to login and register on your computer. To use the Self Care app on your phone:
1. Search ‘Eastlink’ on the App Store or Google Play and download the Eastlink Mobile Selfcare app. You may also use the buttons below.
2. You can register on the app or on our website. Type in your name, Eastlink Mobile Account Number (which can be found on your bill or service agreement) and the phone number connected to your device.
3. On the next page, enter your contact information, the password you would like to use, and PIN if necessary. Select Register to finish registering.
Not finding what you're looking for? Our support pages have lots of great information to help you get the most out of your Eastlink services.
Chat is available Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Locate your nearest Eastlink Store.
Our Canadian based customer service team is ready to help you.
Our Chat Support Hours: Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 9 PM, Saturday: 9 AM to 5 PM, Sunday (Tech Support only): 9AM to 5PM. Holiday Hours may differ. For frequently asked questions, find the answers in Eastlink Support.
For assistance with purchasing or upgrading your products and services, or to make changes to your account.
For technical support assistance with your products and services.
For assistance or questions about your billing and / or statement.
Connect with Us
for region specific information