Prior to returning your Eastlink rental equipment please make sure you have contacted Eastlink by Chat or phone 1-888-345-1111 to ensure that all applicable monthly charges have been removed from your account.
Equipment charges may be applied to your bill at the time of disconnection, however those charges will be credited back to you once the equipment has been returned.
Here are instructions for how to return our equipment, it’s easy and we pay the shipping/postage cost.
- Package the internet / cable equipment in a sturdy box, with packing material. Make sure you include (if you have it):
- Cable Modem / Digital Receiver
- Power Cord(s)
- Remote Control(s) (if applicable)
- Any Other Cables
- Print your free shipping label on https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/prse/label?execution=e1s1. You will need the following information:
- Your Eastlink Account Number
- The Canada Post Return ID & Authorization Number (listed below, by Province)
- Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland:
Return ID Number: PR554380
Return Authorization Number: 8124
Return ID Number: PR542605
Return Authorization Number: 8127
- British Columbia, Alberta:
Return ID Number: PR549783
Return Authorization Number: 8125
- Canada Post will give you a tracking number. Make sure you keep this information for your records.
- Seal the package and attach the shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Drop your package off at any Canada Post location and it will be returned to us.
- If you are unable to print the shipping label, Canada Post can do it for you, simply provide them with the return ID and authorization number for your Province (listed above).