If you need to change your WiFi Network Name and/or Password and you also have Home Security / Smart Home Services with Eastlink that includes cameras, please call 1-888-345-1111 for assistance.
Not Your Modem - Click Here
To access the settings of your WiFi modem:
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- In the address bar, type: 192.168.0.1 [Then press the Enter Key]
- Enter Username*: admin
- Enter Password*: password
- Click Login
- Under both the WiFi 2.4 GHz and the WiFi 5.0 GHz sections, change the WiFi Network Name** (SSID) to the name you would like to use for your home network.
- We recommend you add 2.4 and 5.0 respectively to the end of each network name for ease of identification.
- Under both the WiFi 2.4 GHz and the WiFi 5.0 GHz sections, change the Pre-Shared Key to the password you would like to use to connect to you WiFi network.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- Ensure WiFi is enabled on your WiFi device(s) and then connect to the network with the name and password created in the previous steps.
*If the above username and password fail, please contact us by calling 1-888-345-1111 or click the online chat button for further assistance.
**Note: This network name is visible to all WiFi devices within WiFi range of your cable modem.