Bill Notifications and Payment Options
View and pay your bill
We encourage you to sign up for Eastlink e-billing. With e-billing you can:
- Receive monthly bill notifications by email.
- Secure online account access 24/7. View and print past bill statements anytime.
- Check your current balance and payment history. Update your account information.
- Make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere. No postage, no line-ups, no hassles.
- Have the convenience of pre-authorized payment options so you don't have to worry about paying your bill on time every month.
Signing up for e-billing is free, fast and easy - simply log in to your MyAccount then click on "Billing". If you don't have an online account, sign up for one today.
There are many convenient ways for you to pay your Eastlink bill.
Pre-authorized payments from your bank account or using your credit card
- Complete the Pre-authorized payment form, or...
- Register for My Account, where you can setup and manage your recurring payment options.
- Your account is automatically paid in full once per month on the due date. Pre-authorized customers will only receive a statement if your rate changes.
At most financial institutions
- Please note that a service fee for payment may apply
Online and telephone banking
- Most financial institutions offer online and telephone bill payment options to pay your Eastlink bill.
- The following options may be presented when attempting to add Eastlink via Online Banking:
- Eastlink Cable Systems: Payments For Internet, TV, Home Phone and/or Home Automation Customer Accounts, as well as Business Services Accounts.
- Eastlink Wireless: Payments For Eastlink Wireless Customer Accounts.
- If you need assistance, contact your bank directly to set up an online or telephone banking payment of your Eastlink account.
One time credit card payment
- Self-Service Option - Call 1-888-345-1111 then select option 3.
- Register for My Account, where you can make one time credit card payments.
- At one of our walk-in customer service centres.
- By mail (remember to include your payment stub and mail to the address indicated on your invoice)
- In NS, NL, NB and PEI: Eastlink, PO Box 8600, Halifax NS, B3K 5M2
- In ON and QC: Eastlink, PO Box 8720, Halifax NS, B3K 5M4
- In AB and BC: Eastlink, PO Box 8570, Halifax NS, B3K 5M2
- Point Roberts, WA Customers: Eastlink, PO Box 869, Point Roberts WA 98281-0869
To discuss any of our payment options, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives in your area.
If you’ve made an incorrect payment via Online or Telephone banking and require a refund:
- Please contact your financial institution to submit a Refund Request to Eastlink.
- The bank must fax the Refund Request to Customer Payment Services at 1-866-531-9456.
- The process may take between 3 to 10 business days depending on the financial institution.