Step-by-step instructions, FAQs, guides and live chat for instant help.
How to Install My New Modem
If you picked up your new modem at a kiosk, it is easy to install. Just follow these four easy steps.
- Set your new modem in the same place where your old modem was installed.
- Screw the coaxial cable onto the back of the new modem.
- Attach the ethernet cable to your new modem.
- Plug the power adapter that came with your new modem into an electrical socket and then connect it to the back of your new modem.
If you received your new modem in the mail
, follow the above steps and then:
- To finish your modem activation, please call our technical support team at 1-866-238-2390 Option 3, then Option 2
Once the above steps have been completed, please click here for instructions on setting up your WiFi.
If you need help at any point during these steps, please call our Technical Support team at 1-888-345-1111 Option 1, then Option 3, then Option 2. Technical Support can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.